Job Title:Junior Accountant
The position requires bachelor’s or higher degree in business administration, accounting or related field or related majors.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles, keeping up with financial policies, regulation and legislation and complying with all company, local, state, and federal legal requirements, accounting and financial regulations;
- Cooperate with external CPAs to get payroll tax, sales tax, and annual income tax done precisely and timely;
- Assist in company’s daily accounting tasks to help run the business profitably and protecting company’s financial investment;
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports; develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports; and implement and monitor month-end and year-end close process;
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, financial statements, statement of cash flows, collection activities, budgets and financial forecasts and other reports; develop Periodic and special reports and management letters for management and executive team to recommend improvements to clients;